Help Wanted: Family Office Bookkeeper (Peoria)
Bill Management: Process monthly bills / mail / scan / shred / store the documents.
Bill Review: Review bills for accuracy and overcharges. Fraud monitoring.
Bill Payment: Pay all bills using electronic bill pay / electronic check requests (so there is a trail of every transaction).
Cash Flow: Track cash balances and monthly liquidity.
Disputes: Question and correct any potential fraudulent or overcharged amounts.
Employee Payroll: Manage payroll services for household employees.
Expense Reports: Track monthly expenses in Quicken / Quickbooks. Summarize monthly income and expense data.
Working with Advisors: Coordinate tax payments and provide tax data to CPA and / or Financial Advisors. Provide expenses reports and cash flow updates as needed.
Administrative: Prepares ad hoc reporting, miscellaneous analyses, Assists in the preparation of budget versus actual reports on a monthly basis. Periodic phone coverage.
Full time M-F 9-5 with flex-time available.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance preferred but not required
- One (1) to three (3) years budgeting and / or analytical experience
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Organizational fit for the culture
-Well groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
- Pass a ten (10) year background check (including credit check) and
pre-employment drug test
- Performance testing administered prior to offer
- Legally eligible to work in the USA
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, Quickbooks and Excel
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Self-starter who is willing to grow with the business
- Computer and other office equipment
Normal office environment
Base salary plus incentive bonus
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time